Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print DS 160 Application

Hi,

anyone can tell me, how to print DS 160 application after submission?

i do get option only to print confirmation but not application.

Please help me
    Reddy

You cannot do that. Printing the application option comes only once after you submit it. But, in general you don't need the printed application anywhere. If you want to see what answers you filled, fill it again and use the new form to book the appointment. (Make sure you print it this time).
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Print DS 160

Hi,

i already scheduled an appointment, i hope everything given in DS 160 was correct but just wanted to review it once. but i am unable to do it now.

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      You cannot do that. Printing the application option comes only once after you submit it. But, in general you don't need the printed application anywhere. If you want to see what answers you filled, fill it again and use the new form to book the appointment. (Make sure you print it this time).
      Reddy

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Hi,

i already scheduled an appointment, i hope everything given in DS 160 was correct but just wanted to review it once. but i am unable to do it now.

Check your mail. They will send a DS 160 confirmation to your mail id. You can take a print of that. Or else login and go for "print Application".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X