H1B stamping - after interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping - after interview

I had my H1B stamping done on Nov 28th in Hyderabad.

I am tracking my passport by sending my passport number to [email protected] and I get a reply saying - 'Your passport is still with post'

Any idea what does this mean and how much time does it take to get the passport ?

and is there any other link to check the passport status ?

Can someone who recently got their H1B stamped, throw some light?

H1b stamping after interview

Hi,

I had interview on 29th at Hyd and I choose "pick up" option to collect passport so I got mail from ustravel docs on 30th saying that they received passport. I collected passport today morning. So what did you choose to collect your passport? Any way you can go to OFC (if you are staying near to OFC center) and enquire about your passport.

Thanks
    raja

Comment

need suggestion ..

Can you guys please let me know there is no submission of documents 4 days ahead of interview at Hyderabad consulate...I don't see it anywhere but one of my friend who attended interview last year was telling me about it..

Also can youguys please post your experience about interview ..documents,questions etc asked by VO

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rtippabhotla View Post
        I had my H1B stamping done on Nov 28th in Hyderabad.

I am tracking my passport by sending my passport number to [email protected] and I get a reply saying - 'Your passport is still with post'

Any idea what does this mean and how much time does it take to get the passport ?

and is there any other link to check the passport status ?

Can someone who recently got their H1B stamped, throw some light?
        Hi,

Even i have attended the PA on Nov 28 in hyderabad, I got the same status.. when i check with callcentre agent they said passport is still with consulate..

let me know whether you have recieved the passport..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X