Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT : Travelling to India for stamping immediately after H1 transfer

Hi,

I have just got my H1 transfer and changed the company. Next month I am traveling to India and will have to go for stamping because I had H1 extension done here.

From what I have heard from others experiences is, there is one question for sure interview ask is "Your duration with current company?"

In my case that duration would not be more than 1 month.

Can you please let me know, can my stamping chances get impacted because of this small duration with current company?

Also can you please help me out by suggesting how to answer this question in my scenario?

Thanks

It does not matter. Questions are always specific to your case.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for reply.

As I mentioned my situation above, can you please suggest me how should I tackle my answer for the question of duration with current employer? So that my short duration would not impact my stamping chances.

I would highly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Comment

I would request you to help in below question. Because I have read people mentioning that, there would be a problem in stamping if my duration with current employer is small. In my case the duration would be only 1 month.

Can you please guide me on how should I tackle this question?

Thanks

Comment

Don't worry, it does not matter. You can apply for H1 Visa even if you have not worked for the company for a single day.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X