Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please: H1B Stamping query

Hi everyone,

I came to US on student visa and completed my MS in May 2005. I recently got my H1 approved in a company where i am doing OPT. My H1 visa starts from October 1st 2005.

I plan to visit INDIA in November 2005 and get my H1B stamping done from Mumbai Consulate. I have two questions regarding the stamping:

1) I found VFS having webappointment facility for taking VISA date however they require all documents including passport, DS156 157 signed by the applicant to be sent to them withing 12 business day or they will void the appointment. Now i am in U.S. right now, and i beleive one should keep there passport with them all the time, so how do you take Visa Interview appointment then? What all documents do you need to submit to take visa appointment and within how much time frame? Any help would be appreciable guys. Especially for Mumbai consulate

2) Can i get my wife's H4 stamping done on the same day? i.e. take VISA appointment for 2 applicants? Has anyone done that? Please respond.

Thank you for your time,

Dubey

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X