RFE end client letter with project end date for H1 b under cap exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE end client letter with project end date for H1 b under cap exemption

There is RFE placed for H1 b application , I had H1 which expired in sept 15 2012 , and the company which I am working since last 18 months has applied for h1 b under cap exemption , now USCIS has raised RFE asking for

end client letter ,

Offer letter ,

performance review ,

Detailed Job Description,

Statement of Work, Work Order & Service Agreement

Copy of onshore Organization Chart

Itinerary

right to control letter

Now the client says he would not provideend client letter ,however the client has given a letter stating I will not be working directly under their management I will report my manager from my present company , The client is not willing to mention the project end date in the letter given them they not willing to change the wording as well due to legal reasons .

Now will my petition be approved ?

without end client letter with project end date

I will working from client location reporting to manager from H1b filing company

I am also in the same boat. Is your petition approved? How did you respond to these RFE? Could you please share your experiences?

Thanks,
    Snat

Originally posted by nm7427 View Post
    There is RFE placed for H1 b application , I had H1 which expired in sept 15 2012 , and the company which I am working since last 18 months has applied for h1 b under cap exemption , now USCIS has raised RFE asking for

end client letter ,

Offer letter ,

performance review ,

Detailed Job Description,

Statement of Work, Work Order & Service Agreement

Copy of onshore Organization Chart

Itinerary

right to control letter

Now the client says he would not provideend client letter ,however the client has given a letter stating I will not be working directly under their management I will report my manager from my present company , The client is not willing to mention the project end date in the letter given them they not willing to change the wording as well due to legal reasons .

Now will my petition be approved ?

without end client letter with project end date

I will working from client location reporting to manager from H1b filing company

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X