221g white paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Changed

The Status updated date on my case has changed to 28-Mar-2013. Status is still in Administrative Processing.
    Today is Good Friday holiday for the Hyderabad Consulate, not expecting any updates.

Comment

• 221g white paper

Everything went as per my expectation
      Today went to OFC office to pick our passports and Nothing was printed on our passports, totally disappointed

When I check the status using case number it is still showing that under admin processing.

Interview date: Dec 17th 2012
      Passports returned : March 26th 2013

Anyone has experienced the same?

Comment

• When I track my passport I am getting a message stating there is no Status update available for The passport number submitted.
        Earlier day before yesterday it has been showing delivered to post.
        On ceac site my case number is still under admin processing.
        Does anyone know what this could mean?
        Date of interview: Feb 28, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by H1bUser3 View Post
          The Status updated date on my case has changed to 28-Mar-2013. Status is still in Administrative Processing.
          Today is Good Friday holiday for the Hyderabad Consulate, not expecting any updates.
          Thanks to Almighty, the Status has Changed to Issued on 01-Apr-2013. Passport status changed to Origination scan today.

Comment

• Best number to reach to check case status

Hi,

Fellow victims of 221g. I have attended my interview on march 12th, 2013.I received an email to send some information the same day. I sent them an email on March 15th, 2013.
            I have been checking the case status since then on ceac website, it says administrative processing; case created march 8th, 2013, case updated march 12th, 2013.
            How was the case created on the 8th when I attended the interview on the 12th(OFC appointment on the 11th)
            I sent an email asking about this 2 days ago and have not received a response yet.
            I have tried calling them but always get automated answers, I couldn't reach anyone.
            Could anyone provide me with a number to reach consulate people so that I can talk to someone rather than getting automated answers?

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by ashsun View Post
              Hi,

Fellow victims of 221g. I have attended my interview on march 12th, 2013.I received an email to send some information the same day. I sent them an email on March 15th, 2013.
              I have been checking the case status since then on ceac website, it says administrative processing; case created march 8th, 2013, case updated march 12th, 2013.
              How was the case created on the 8th when I attended the interview on the 12th(OFC appointment on the 11th)
              I sent an email asking about this 2 days ago and have not received a response yet.
              I have tried calling them but always get automated answers, I couldn't reach anyone.
              Could anyone provide me with a number to reach consulate people so that I can talk to someone rather than getting automated answers?

Thank you
              Unfortunately, there is no other way except for emailing. That too will yield you with the same answer- your visa is undergoing necessary admnistrative proessing bal bla....

Comment

• Issued finally....

Hi All: I have been a silent spectator of this thread for the last month or so. I was issued 221g at Hyderabad consulate, here are the details

OFC Date : 4th March 2013
                Interview date: 8th March 2013

Looks like my case was flagged under TAL - I am a FTE with one of the top pharma companies. The status finally changed to "Issued" today. Last updated date started changing since last 5-6 days. Its a big relief, just wanted to share my story here. Good luck to everybody!!

Comment

• Asked to submit documents

After almost 5 months i have received email from Chennai Consulate to submit my old expired passport.
                  I had my L1A/L2 Visa interview on Nov 14th 2012 at Chennai and was handed over 221G.
                  Has anybody has faced this situation. I don't know if this a good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by chennai_221g View Post
                    After almost 5 months i have received email from Chennai Consulate to submit my old expired passport.
                    I had my L1A/L2 Visa interview on Nov 14th 2012 at Chennai and was handed over 221G.
                    Has anybody has faced this situation. I don't know if this a good news.
                    Yes I was asked to submit my old expired passport after 1 week of the interview.
                    Date of interview 28 Feb and visa is still under administrative processing.
                    Do you have a common last name?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOCMD View Post
                      Yes I was asked to submit my old expired passport after 1 week of the interview.
                      Date of interview 28 Feb and visa is still under administrative processing.
                      Do you have a common last name?
                      I do have a common last name "SINGH". They have also asked me if i ever lived in UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by chennai_221g View Post
                        I do have a common last name "SINGH". They have also asked me if i ever lived in UK.
                        My last name is SINGH.
                        What I can guess is that our last name since common can cross match with people who may have some law problem in US.
                        I don't understand why would they need our old passport. Maybe they are looking for any other foreign country travel.
                        Keep me updated if you hear anything.
                        Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.

Comment

• I have attended interview on 06th Feb 2013 for fresh h1b.They put my case in admin processing & handed over a white slip.Also, they did not ask any other documents.They kept my passport & experience letter & return all the documents including original petition and asked me to wait for 2-3 weeks.Now, It’s 7th week but did not get any update from them.

Is there any chance for stamping…? I got RFE against this case in November 2012 for additional documents.

Your help will be appreciated!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rmkhan View Post
                            I have attended interview on 06th Feb 2013 for fresh h1b.They put my case in admin processing & handed over a white slip.Also, they did not ask any other documents.They kept my passport & experience letter & return all the documents including original petition and asked me to wait for 2-3 weeks.Now, It’s 7th week but did not get any update from them.

Is there any chance for stamping…? I got RFE against this case in November 2012 for additional documents.

Your help will be appreciated!!!
                            Yes 100% your visa will be stamped je waheguru/allah da hukam hua.
                            Don't worry.
                            I haven't come across anyone whose visa has been denied after administrative processing.

Comment

• Thank you very much DOCMD )))..

Originally posted by DOCMD View Post
                              Yes 100% your visa will be stamped je waheguru/allah da hukam hua.
                              Don't worry.
                              I haven't come across anyone whose visa has been denied after administrative processing.
                              What is your experience ??

Comment

• Originally posted by rmkhan View Post
                                What is your experience ??
                                Date of interview: feb 28, 2013
                                Requested old passport on march 4th
                                Submitted old passport on march 7th
                                Curent status administrative processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X