Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imirza View Post
    Any updates from anyone?

Mine still has no word... into Day 55 now.
    Hi Mirza,

I am in 47th Day, Still no updates from chennai embassy.

-Kamal

Comment

My Status CECA website shows Ready

There was status change on 5th Feb 2013 sayings its ready with following message.

Case Creation Date: 24-Aug-2012
      Status Updated Date: 05-Feb-2013

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

I was confused about this regarding am i suppose to attend an reinterview. I called up VFS they said if i get any mail are call from consulate then i can. Which i didnt get any intimation from any one.

Did any see there status as ready after submitting passport( 221(G) ) ? Today is 7th Feb 2013, I dont see any status change on CEAC website.

Comment

221g white paper

i think you will get it in few days max 1 week.
        did you get any email when Status got changed at CEAC?

Originally posted by gooty View Post
        There was status change on 5th Feb 2013 sayings its ready with following message.

Status Updated Date: 05-Feb-2013

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

I was confused about this regarding am i suppose to attend an reinterview. I called up VFS they said if i get any mail are call from consulate then i can. Which i didnt get any intimation from any one.

Did any see there status as ready after submitting passport( 221(G) ) ? Today is 7th Feb 2013, I dont see any status change on CEAC website.
        Reddy

Comment

No email r call

No i haven't got any email are call from consulate, I random check the status in CEAC and found that they changed the status btw 1 to 3 PM IST on 5th Feb 2013.

Am not sure abt the update, Am supposed to attend the interview again are wait and see what happens with this status.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          i think you will get it in few days max 1 week.
          did you get any email when Status got changed at CEAC?

Comment

No i haven't got any email are call from consulate, I random check the status in CEAC and found that they changed the status btw 1 to 3 PM IST on 5th Feb 2013.

Am not sure abt the update, Am supposed to attend the interview again are wait and see what happens with this status.
            Have you checked the pdf on consulate website ?
            May be your case appeared over there!
            Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Got 221g white form

Hello guys ,

Here is my case

OFC-28-Jan-2013
              Interview-29-Jan-2013
              Model:Full time
              Consulate :Hyd.

Visa officer kept the I-797 form and passport and gave 221g white form , I got email from consulate same day regarding a questionnaire and I replied with EV letter , offer letter and master degree .

I have common muslim name and I went through name verification process when I got My F1-visa in 2006.

Comment

welcome got221g

welcome got221g

join the club.

Just kidding. I hope we all clear this admin processing phase soon.

Comment

My Status back to Administrative Processing

Status Updated Date: 08-Feb-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Am not sure whats happing, My lost all hope on this. I guess its better to get my passport back.

Comment

Status Updated Date: 08-Feb-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Am not sure whats happing, My lost all hope on this. I guess its better to get my passport back.
                    Why dont you write to department of state ?
                    You can contact mumbai consulate directly at [email protected]
                    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Mine is Hyderabad consulate.

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                      Why dont you write to department of state ?
                      You can contact mumbai consulate directly at [email protected]

Comment

try [email protected]

Comment

hawkeye13:
                          What type of info can we ask on this email id?

Comment

hawkeye13:
                            What type of info can we ask on this email id?
                            This is the old email address directly to Consulate.
                            You can explain them your situation.

They do respond do queries on this email address

I would also ask you to write to Department of State as well.

<<Lawyer has explained me these options>>

Comment

delivery failure

This is the old email address directly to Consulate.
                              You can explain them your situation.

They do respond do queries on this email address

I would also ask you to write to Department of State as well.

<<Lawyer has explained me these options>>

I took your advice and sent an email but the email address is not functional any more. Here is the delivery failure notification I received:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
                              [email protected]
                              The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Comment

I took your advice and sent an email but the email address is not functional any more. Here is the delivery failure notification I received:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
                                [email protected]
                                The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.
                                Well in that case I would have to apologize for information.
                                I would like to mention that the same email address for mumbai consulate is still working.
                                I would strongly recommend you to reach out to Department of State (Through your company lawyer if possible)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X