221g white paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gkn2012 View Post
    Hi, Anyone got any updates on your 221g case. Mine still under admin processing. I don't know how long this process going to take.... its really painful and frustrating...
    How long have you been waiting ?
    I have been waiting for 46 days.
    Case stuck at Mumbai consulate.
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
      How long have you been waiting ?
      I have been waiting for 46 days.
      Case stuck at Mumbai consulate.
      I have been waiting for the last 80 Days, without any updates.
      Interview Date: Dec 3rd, 2012.
      Bad decision to decide to come to India.. for vacation. Suggestion, go for stamping to Canada or Mexico, but not India.

Comment

Day 71 - no updates

I am into day 71 since the interview at Hyd. Still under admin processing.

- I Mirza

Comment

pink slip for H4

Hi All,

i gave my interview(first) on 9th Jan and for H4 along with my husband and received a pink slip
          Its been more than 45 days and no update yet. My husband is in USA and I am here.

Called all possible place to get information but no luck.

Comment

55 days waiting for H4 ...

Comment

Originally posted by azadtous View Post
              55 days waiting for H4 ...
              Yes waiting without knowing what to do next. It's very painful

Comment

221g Update

Hello ,

Here is my update .

OFC :- 28-Jan-2013
                IV :- 29-Jan-2013

Got email questionnaire same day and replied to email on 01-Feb-2013
                My case status got changed on CEAC site :- 13-Feb-2013
                Visa got issued on 14-Feb-2013
                Passport picked on 15-Feb-2013 .

This is unbelievable that I got visa in 13 Calender days ....during my F1 they did my name verification and it took 8 months .....

Thanks all for providing me helpful info
                Best of luck All, hope you all get visa very soon .

Comment

Still waiting for visa

Congrats 221g. Your case gives me hope. Below are my details

OFC :- 5-Feb-2013
                  IV :- 6-Feb-2013

Got email questionnaire same day and replied to email on 07-Feb-2013
                  My updates on CEAC site says: Admin Processing
                  But, When I track my passport it says : NO information available. Couple of days ago, it said "passport still with post", but now it gives me no information.

I am a little stressed. My case clearly seems to be a TAL. I am in Pharma field, a full time employee.

Hopefully we all get cleared soon. It is quite an anxious wait.

Comment

221 g white Slip without Case ID

I had Visa Stamping @ Kolkata on 8 Feb 2013 .Visa Officer asked me to submit
                    more so more information and gave me a white slip {marked some documents from Petitioner }

When i went to submit all the RFE Docs to Team Stanley Office they said that we can't accept these documents without 221(g) Letter which will come
                    to your home address {address you have given} .

are they taking about any other letter or slip ? I would request you to
                    please guide me for RFE Document submission .

Note :- I have not received any 221(g) Letter @ my home address .(2) Even my employer have not received any mail from them .

Your quick response on these matter will be highly appreciated !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abhi.av View Post
                      I had Visa Stamping @ Kolkata on 8 Feb 2013 .Visa Officer asked me to submit
                      more so more information and gave me a white slip {marked some documents from Petitioner }

When i went to submit all the RFE Docs to Team Stanley Office they said that we can't accept these documents without 221(g) Letter which will come
                      to your home address {address you have given} .

are they taking about any other letter or slip ? I would request you to
                      please guide me for RFE Document submission .

Note :- I have not received any 221(g) Letter @ my home address .(2) Even my employer have not received any mail from them .

Your quick response on these matter will be highly appreciated !!!
                      So far I am aware, white slip is your 221g letter. Did you show white slip to Team Stanley's staff when you visited them?

Comment

• Any Updates?

Any Updates any one on the 221g White slip? Mine Still says Admin processing. Its been three weeks. I was hoping to get cleared soon based on what was posted in the forum, but looks like its going to take a while. this is quite stressful. I already postponed my ticket.

Comment

• i'm joining your "club", also got 221g (white slip), 12 days of my administrative processing are over and i wonder if i still have chance to get visa during the next 2 weeks. If i don't get it my husband will have to go to US without me Or will have to leave a good job that he likes.
                          Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Same here. Its been 3 weeks. No change in the status. Talked to the customer care twice. They suggested to call back if the case takes longer than 60 days. Then they contact the respective department for the status.

Originally posted by anxious221g View Post
                            Any Updates any one on the 221g White slip? Mine Still says Admin processing. Its been three weeks. I was hoping to get cleared soon based on what was posted in the forum, but looks like its going to take a while. this is quite stressful. I already postponed my ticket.

Comment

• Still no updates ...Can we call DOS to find out the status?

Sweta, Vamshii can you post your case details? Are you guys full time employees or EVC? Is yours a TAL check?

I am hoping we get some kind of answer soon. My family is in the US and I am stuck here. I am contemplating on calling the DOS. Is it advisable? Has anyone called the DOS to get updates?

I will pray for all who got stuck with 221g...The waiting sucks....

Comment

• I am stuck on this 221g thing since Dec 11, 2012
                                Full time employee.

I have called Dept Of State almost every week but of course got the standard reply.
                                I have sent emails to [email protected] every week and still get the same reply.

Vamshii: How did you get to talk to customer care? Is this for all embassies or just the one you visited. My interview was at Hyd.

thanks,
                                Mirza

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X