passport delivery delay H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passport delivery delay H4

My husband attended H4 interview on Nov 30 2012. At the time of the interview, the VO said that his visa is approved and he will get back his passport. It has been more than 10 days and he hasnt received his passport yet. US travel docs IVR says "Your documents are with consular post" and their automated mail response system says "there is no update on the given passport mumber". We also tried to chat with their customer support but they seem to have no clue about whats going on or when we will get the passport.

Is there any other way to contact the consulate and know whats going on?
    Has anyone else had similar experiences? I dont find much info online about the new passport delivery system which has come into effect since Sep. We are worried because he was supposed to travel thos weekend and we need to postpone or cancel the ticket if he doesnt get passport by tomorrow. Appreciate your responses. Thanks!

passport delivery delay H4

He attended the interview at hyderabad consulate.

Comment

any update

Hi ,

Any update on your case ... my case is also same as yours but i am going for h1 visa, i am also getting same status from helpline as yours. they had ask me for more documents later, its been almost 4 weeks from the date of document submission still no update.

Comment

No updates They hadn't asked for documents yet. I dont know if there is any way to find out whats going on. I am also ready to cancel the processing and get back the passport, as my husband is losing other opportunities because of passport getting stuck there. I just dont know how to contact the consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X