Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning to Change Employer, Is there any isse for H4 Dependent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to Change Employer, Is there any isse for H4 Dependent?

Hi,

I am working with X company[Employer], Recently my wife stamped H4 until 2014 in Home country and she is planning to come next year March,2013 due to our small kid.

Question1: Mean while i am Planning to change company Y [Employer], is there any issue to my wife since she already stamped when i am working with company X. And on H4, X company Name is Mentioned

Question2: After my wife comes to US, Do i need to do re-apply I -94 for my wife since change of employer?

Question3: Please let me know any issues i will face, if i want to change the company while my wife is in Home Country. is there any necessity to go for stamping once again?

Originally posted by webuser85 View Post
    Hi,

I am working with X company[Employer], Recently my wife stamped H4 until 2014 in Home country and she is planning to come next year March,2013 due to our small kid.

Question1: Mean while i am Planning to change company Y [Employer], is there any issue to my wife since she already stamped when i am working with company X. And on H4, X company Name is Mentioned

Question2: After my wife comes to US, Do i need to do re-apply I -94 for my wife since change of employer?

Question3: Please let me know any issues i will face, if i want to change the company while my wife is in Home Country. is there any necessity to go for stamping once again?
    I am assuming your kid also has a H4 stamped as below applies to kid too.

1. No need. Then can travel using their exisiting H4 but she has to carry your latest H1 petition and employment letter from the new employer. Also need to ensure that the I-94 matches the latest petition not the visa stamping date.
    2. No need.
    3. Already answered, there is no need for your spouse and kid to go for visa stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X