Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221 g for husband and what to do for wife(H4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 g for husband and what to do for wife(H4)

I and my wife had an visa interview together today. Mine was for H1 and hers for H4. I got 221 g and they told me to check their website for my ceac code to be appear in their list. The question I have is, my wife did not get 221 g or H4 visa stamped. So, Will her number be on the list too or she will have to give interview again. Thanks.

I had interview on 14-12-12 for me and my wife h4b. And vo gave me blue 221 g . I have to submit all requested documents and then after they will determine I m eligible or not . I believe they only give 221 g to husband who is primary applicant and when his query is resolved they ask for husband Nd wife's passport.

Comment

I need to discuss something with you you can contact me on 9924604275.

Comment

Please Need help with this issue admin

I have had the same case as hrirenpanchal. I have tried to contact vfs people on phone and email and they dont know the answer. Isnt there anyone here who had similar case like this? Where husband and wife had visa interview (H1 and H4) in mumbai together. Husband gets 221 g and wife neither gets rejected nor gets visa. Once Husband gets his CEAC code appeared in the list he and wife submits passports together (we assumed we should submit passport together since husband's 221 g was clear). Husband gets passport with visa back in 3 days. Wife is still waiting for more than 15 days. we are not sure whether we did correct thing by submitting passports together or we should have given an interview for wife again. Please somebody help for this case. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by johncena18785 View Post
          I have had the same case as hrirenpanchal. I have tried to contact vfs people on phone and email and they dont know the answer. Isnt there anyone here who had similar case like this? Where husband and wife had visa interview (H1 and H4) in mumbai together. Husband gets 221 g and wife neither gets rejected nor gets visa. Once Husband gets his CEAC code appeared in the list he and wife submits passports together (we assumed we should submit passport together since husband's 221 g was clear). Husband gets passport with visa back in 3 days. Wife is still waiting for more than 15 days. we are not sure whether we did correct thing by submitting passports together or we should have given an interview for wife again. Please somebody help for this case. Thanks...
          johncena18785,
          Ideally, your wife should have got visa along with you. But, I saw couple of cases where it took around 2-3 weeks to get the wife's H4 visa. What was your timeline (when was the interview, When did you submit your documents?) and what types of documents requested?

Comment

Thank god!! Got it!!!

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse View Post
            johncena18785,
            Ideally, your wife should have got visa along with you. But, I saw couple of cases where it took around 2-3 weeks to get the wife's H4 visa. What was your timeline (when was the interview, When did you submit your documents?) and what types of documents requested?
            Hi Dark horse,
            I heard from my wife today that she got her passport today and her passport was stamped with visa. It did take 3 weeks after mine. Was worried for a little bit. Thanks..

Comment

Johncena,

One question how did you inform to submit your wife's passport? By email or you can see ceac. Barcode on list.

Comment

I was never told to submit my wife's passport and that's why I was I was worried. I submitted it with mine.

Comment

Can you guys provide timeline for this.
                  221 g given: 14 dec
                  Submitted documents:19 dec
                  Waiting ....

Comment

221 g: 27 nov, doc submitted: 27 nov online, passport submitted:21 dec, got visa with passport: 27 dec

Comment

Guys,
                      I got Email today from Mumbai US consulate to submit passport.I am just little bit worried because I didn't see my CEAC Barcode on PDF list yet.Did you guys got email first and then after CEAC barcode?

I submitted my and my wife passport today and hope both passport come together with stamp.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X