Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa approved / denied

HELLO FRIENDS

I ATTENDED INTERVIEW FOR H1B IN HYDERABAD ON 27TH OCT 2012 .. THE VO HAS GIVEN ME 221G WHITE SLIP TO SUBMIT ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS RELATED TO EMPLOYER WHICH I SUBMITTED ON 29TH OCT 2012 .. AFTER A LONG WAITING PERIOD OF ONE MONTHA TODAY I GOT A MAIL FROM VFS STATING
    " Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate. The passport number being returned is xxxxxx.

CAN ANY ONE HAVING SAME EXPERIENCE .. PLZ LET ME KNOW WHETHER MY VISA GOT APPROVED / DENIED ....

REGARDS
    HRI

You will receive the passport very soon. That's what the mail means.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      You will receive the passport very soon. That's what the mail means.
      My doubt .. Izzit VISA approved / denied ?

Comment

You will find out soon, have patience. There is no way to know otherwise.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I got the same message yesterday. Was your Visa approved?..Thank you!!

Comment

The passport number being returned is **** **

Hi All,

Today I received email from USTRAVELDOCS
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate
            The passport number being returned is **** ***
            You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visa approved or denied?
            Plz reply.

Sujeet

Originally posted by kvadde View Post
            I got the same message yesterday. Was your Visa approved?..Thank you!!

Comment

Go to the below link, Select your location (Consulate or Embassy where you attended the interview) and give the confirmation number in the DS 160

You should be able to know if Visa is issued or denied

Comment

I got a mail for my 221g White Slip after a year to collect the documents

Hi ,

I got a mail from noreply as below, but the day of my interview they gave back my passport and said that if they want my passport they will ask for stamping. But as per the below mail, they did not ask my passport, so what is my VISA status ? I have checked online, it says the same as it was from a year (Ready), status not updated. Can any one help to understand what is my VISA STATUS ?
                -----------------------------------------------------

Bengaluru, Prestige Atrium 2nd Floor Unit No. 304, Bangalore, 560001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us at www.ustraveldocs.com/in.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Last edited by anil vemula; 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anil vemula View Post
                  Hi ,

I got a mail from noreply as below, but the day of my interview they gave back my passport and said that if they want my passport they will ask for stamping. But as per the below mail, they did not ask my passport, so what is my VISA status ? I have checked online, it says the same as it was from a year (Ready), status not updated. Can any one help to understand what is my VISA STATUS ?
                  -----------------------------------------------------

Bengaluru, Prestige Atrium 2nd Floor Unit No. 304, Bangalore, 560001

If you have any issues or concerns, please contact us at www.ustraveldocs.com/in.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Hello all,
                  If you get this mail that means you can go and collect your passport from the location specified.

I had my interview on 25th sept 2014 and my visa was approved. I got this mail on 29th sept 2014. When i tracked my passport in the ustraveldocs website(http://ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp) it was showing 'Your passport is ready for pick up'. I was waiting for a mail which says something like 'you can pick up your passport'. But i dint receive anything like this. Finally i decided to go to that place on 10th october. That person said that they received my passport on 26th sept itself and that they sent me a mail on 29th sept. The passport would have gone back to US embassy if i had not collected that on or before 10th October.

This is the mail which they will send when your passport is ready to be picked up. People who have registered for DND will not get SMS. So don't rely on mail or SMS. Just check in the website. If your status says 'Your passport is ready for pick up', you can go and collect your passport.

Regards,
                  Vasudha

Comment

Hyderabad Consulate Stopped Responding to Status Query

Hi Everyone,

I attended my H1B visa renewal interview on August 28th 2014, and was given 221g , with no specific reason and was asked to respond to email. I received email on the same day , asking for filling out questionnaire , full cvs, research publications, itinerary, degree certificates and transcripts. Since then i was weekly sending email to Hyderabad consulate (at '[email protected]') and was getting standard reply saying that "..your case is under administrative processing" . As of today, this is my 6th week in waiting in frustration. Also, this week , the stopped receiving any response from the consulate , i usually get response back with 24 hours, but it has been 4 days since i sent an email asking for the status.

Friends, is it a bad sign or indication that consulate gave up on my case ? Please share your insights as it is really frustrating to wait without any indication of progress status .

Comment

I attended my CR1 visa interview at Mumbai embassy on 7th July and was given white 221g for additional forms. On 4th I submitted all the docs but they refused to take the passport along with the forms and today I received below email.

’ Dear DAKSH SEHRAWAT,

The passport number being returned is xxxxx and the airway bill for tracking is xxxxx

GURGAON-Blue Dart Express Ltd (Premium Pick up location- Courier Fee Rs 500/-), UNIT NO. 5 GROUND FLOOR VIPUL SQUARE, GURGAON, 122002

If you have any concerns contact USCIS

could someone please help me with this? What does this exactly mean

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X