Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandatory Administrative Processing

Hello All,
    Is the Administrative Processing Mandatory for ALL Muslim candidates appearing for Visa Interview?
    Mine is an H1B case and I am supposed to attend interview on Jan 10th at Chennai Consuilate.
    How is such cases handled in Chennai consulate and how soon can we get the Stamped passport back?
    Please advise based on candidate experiences from Chennai Consulate. Mine is under BEP

Originally posted by azadtous View Post
    Hello All,
    Is the Administrative Processing Mandatory for ALL Muslim candidates appearing for Visa Interview?
    Mine is an H1B case and I am supposed to attend interview on Jan 10th at Chennai Consuilate.
    How is such cases handled in Chennai consulate and how soon can we get the Stamped passport back?
    Please advise based on candidate experiences from Chennai Consulate. Mine is under BEP
    I dont think there are any statistics or pointers which would corroborate this. AP is done as per requirement, regardless of caste, creed, sex , religion etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi all

My case is almost the same but my interview done on November and still waiting for passport and the visa.This is my second time in 2008 I have gone through this and took 6 months to get visa but that time passport is not been taken in mumbai consulate but this time in chennai but they took the passport everyday looking at the website positively.And I wish u all the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X