Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about h4 to h1b and non-profit h1b to h1b

Hi,

I have one question about h4 to h1b and non-profit h1b to h1b. I am considering to apply a job next year and assume the company agreed to help me to apply my first h1b on 04/01. If I am H4 status on 04/01, do I need to be out of the country after H1b got approval? What about if I am non-proft H1B status on 04/01, do I need to be out of country too?

Basically I want to know if there is any difference for H1b application between H4 and non-profit H1b. I have chance to change my H4 to H1b, so I want to know whether it is worth to do so?

Thanks very much

Anyone can help?
    Thanks

Originally posted by catccaatt View Post
    Hi,

I have one question about h4 to h1b and non-profit h1b to h1b. I am considering to apply a job next year and assume the company agreed to help me to apply my first h1b on 04/01. If I am H4 status on 04/01, do I need to be out of the country after H1b got approval? What about if I am non-proft H1B status on 04/01, do I need to be out of country too?

Basically I want to know if there is any difference for H1b application between H4 and non-profit H1b. I have chance to change my H4 to H1b, so I want to know whether it is worth to do so?

Thanks very much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X