Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extraction from another country

Hi all,

I'm accepted in a US company and they will proceed with H1B VISA for me. I'm going to leave my home country for the next several months to Saudi Arabia with a Visit VISA. Will I be able to do the H1B procedures from there?

Originally posted by karim moh View Post
    Hi all,

I'm accepted in a US company and they will proceed with H1B VISA for me. I'm going to leave my home country for the next several months to Saudi Arabia with a Visit VISA. Will I be able to do the H1B procedures from there?
    Generally first time H1 stamping is done from home country, but since you will be working in Saudi, You should check with the US consulate in Saudi.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Generally first time H1 stamping is done from home country, but since you will be working in Saudi, You should check with the US consulate in Saudi.

Thanks a lot Raghvi for your reply. Would it possible if I finish the procedures and interview from Saudi Arabia (Knowing that I'm not resident in Saudi Arabia) and send my passport to my home country to be stamped? I contacted the American embassy in Saudi Arabia but they didn't reply yet.

Comment

Sending passport overseas via mail or courier or otherwise is very risky and illegal A passport should always be in the possession of the holder.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X