Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

221(g) Additional Administrative processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) Additional Administrative processing.

My wife went to chennai US Consulate for Dependent Visa, the office put her visa refusal on 221(g) Additional Administrative processing.
    Does any one of you know how long its going to take to take complet this process and how they will contact us when they are done with this process. Please help me out.

Thank
    RK

hv_visa

Hi,

When did she go for interview??
    My wife is going to chennai consulate tomorrow for interview for second time with requested documents.

Did they say anything about how long does it take to hear back from consulate people??

Were you having any status or W2 issues??
    Did the consulate people kept the passport with them??

Please let me know if possible ASAP.

Thanks,
    Rajesh.

Comment

She appeared last month 30th and 5th of this month, My wages are okay this year and last year but they did not asked about my wages they have question on my W2.
      W2 is printed with the third party payroll generated company name XYZ on it instead of my employer name “ABC” and this you don’t see any ware. Officer had a dought on why it is like this, and then asked to get a letter why it is like this. I got a letter from employer and HRMS company stating this is because of the XYZ is company which handles Tax Liability and benefits of ABC. The Officer mentioned everything is fine but we need more processing from our side and gave a letter stating we Need Additional Administrative Processing.

Comment

Thanks for your response RK.

I am not sure whats going to happen to my wife's h4. I have less waeges paid on my previous year's W2, but got a supported document from the Employer. But still we can't predict things.

Once again thank you for ur response.

Rajesh.

Comment

Hello Mr Simhadri

Could you please email me your contact info to [email protected] , Im in a similar situation

Thanks
          muralin

Comment

got the visa for my wife

Hi Guys,

I am very Happy to share that my wife was given Visa with ease and simple questions. But we went thru lot of tention during this process.

Thank god, we got it atlast.

if you have any questions, contact me [email protected]

Thanks,
            Rajesh.

Comment

documents for h4 visa

hello mr simhadri
              congrats to both of u and your wife.can u list out the documents for h4 visa.

Originally posted by rsimhadri
              Hi Guys,

I am very Happy to share that my wife was given Visa with ease and simple questions. But we went thru lot of tention during this process.

Thank god, we got it atlast.

if you have any questions, contact me [email protected]

Thanks,
              Rajesh.

Comment

required documents for H4

Hi Friends,

Who ever is going for H4 visa I would suggest to carry all these documents without fail and carry all the originals so that you won't be asked to come again.

In my case I have sent all the copies and they put 221(g) and asked my wife to come with all the Originals.

1. Passport color and Black&White copy for all pages (Priniciple Applicant)
                2. Current Employer (Reference Letter requesting visa for your wife, Job Offer Leeter, H1B: I-797, I-129,I-129W , Employment Verification, Company Brouchers, Photos)
                3. Current Client if you work at a client site (Referene Letter from Tech Lead/Project Manager, Photos with collegues inside and outside)
                4. Original Current Calander Year Pay Stubs( Take as much as you can)
                5. Original W2s and Form 1040,104EZ for all years (atleast for the last 3 years)
                6. Support Documents if your salary is way lower than LCA Specified.(May be u were in india or you could not work due to no SSN and etc.,)
                7. Previous Experience (H1B copies, Experience Letters)
                8. Utility Bills (GAS, Electricity, Cable, Telephone)
                9. House Lease Document (With your name)
                10. If you have applied for GC (keep any approved documents like LC,I-140)
                11. Marriage Certificate (Original and copy)
                12. Marriage Photos (Min 30)
                13. Marriage Invitation (both sides)
                14. If your stay in india is longer (get some support document from ur employer explaining why u were in india that long)
                15. Copy of timesheets for your current calander year.
                16. Take color copy of ID card from the client/employer.
                17. Route map from your house to work and back (Take yahoo or mapquest)
                18. Original Bank Statements which reflects your salary deposited (for current calander year or atleast last 6 months)
                19. Copy of spouse educational certificates.
                20. And finally all the applicaitons(Ds-156,appoint for visa interview, original passport of the applicant, Demand Drafts and any other supported documents like property if u have any)

Good Luck for all of those who are waiting for Visa.
                Rajesh.

Originally posted by deepthi_ch1
                hello mr simhadri
                congrats to both of u and your wife.can u list out the documents for h4 visa.

Comment

congratulations

hi congratulations to you and yor wife

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X