Big 4 Consulting or Desi Consulting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 4 Consulting or Desi Consulting?

Guys, got a good offer from Big-4 but they process only EB3 after six month of joining. I got valid H1 stamping for 2 more years with my current desi employer, who is willing to file in EB2 now. But from my point of view, I would like to go to India whenever I want without thinking of anything. Is it worth going for EB3 for this reason and my options in future, if I take any of these routes. Please pour in your thoughts, as it might help me decide my path.

Originally posted by forumusername View Post
    Guys, got a good offer from Big-4 but they process only EB3 after six month of joining. I got valid H1 stamping for 2 more years with my current desi employer, who is willing to file in EB2 now. But from my point of view, I would like to go to India whenever I want without thinking of anything. Is it worth going for EB3 for this reason and my options in future, if I take any of these routes. Please pour in your thoughts, as it might help me decide my path.
    Bless my clairvoyance, Deloitte is a nice brand name !
    You need to choose based on your requirements. If the other employer is genuine enough, you can go for the best deal.
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X