H4 visa Admin Processing for 3 year old son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa Admin Processing for 3 year old son

I appeared for H1b VISA interview on 7th Jan 2013 with my son and wife for H4 visa stamping.
    Consular told me that visa is approved.

But today, I checked on CEAC website, it states that for myself and my wife VISA is issued.
    But my son case is shown as under Adminstrative processing. I was not being told anything during the interview.

Request to please suggest,what adming processing USCIS wants to do for 3 year child.
    How to proceed.

My Wife's Visa has been issued but for my 1 year kid it is "Administrative Processin"

Hello,

Can you please update what is current status. Almost same happened to me. My wife's visa got approved but for my 1 year old kid, her application shown as "Administrative Processing" by CEAC website. VO did not give a 221G slip during the interview, but when I checked the status by next day I found this status.

Thanks.

Originally posted by ashising View Post
    I appeared for H1b VISA interview on 7th Jan 2013 with my son and wife for H4 visa stamping.
    Consular told me that visa is approved.

But today, I checked on CEAC website, it states that for myself and my wife VISA is issued.
    But my son case is shown as under Adminstrative processing. I was not being told anything during the interview.

Request to please suggest,what adming processing USCIS wants to do for 3 year child.
    How to proceed.

Comment

For me, visa was issued after 2 days.. But to surprise, it was B1 instead od H4.
      So i once again submitted the docs to VFS for visa correction and after 1 week go the correct visa.

Originally posted by Rajarajan View Post
      Hello,

Can you please update what is current status. Almost same happened to me. My wife's visa got approved but for my 1 year old kid, her application shown as "Administrative Processing" by CEAC website. VO did not give a 221G slip during the interview, but when I checked the status by next day I found this status.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X