Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox application 221g

Hi,
    Not sure if anyone else is in the same situation, but I had applied for my H1 renewal on Dec 12 through the dropbox process in Delhi. On Dec 18, I get an email that my application is under admin processing and I need to go back to the embassy for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting is not part of the regular dropbox process.

I completed that on the 26th. The lady behind the counter was confused as this was a new process to her as well I think, but she eventually searched my passport number and took my fingerprints and told me I am done.

Since then, I havent received a reply from the consulate. Calling VFS only tells me that my passport is with them, nothing else. There is no way to even check that the fingerprinting process went through OK. Checking passport status through the automated email process gives a weird error message There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Anyone else in a similar situation. Any idea how long this will take. Last update on the ceac website is on Dec 13 saying app is in admin processing.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X