Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a doubt regarding project start date in client letter

Hello Everyone,
    I am working on L1 visa from last 2+ years and recently my employer transferred my L1 to H1 with same client and same project. In other words no change in employer and client as well as project. My I-797 is having start date of Nov 2012 and end date is Nov 2013 although I am working on this project from September 2010.

My visa interview is scheduled in Delhi and I am preparing a draft for client letter. Since we need to mention the project start and end date in letter so I am not sure what will be start date of my project. Will it be I-797 start date which is November 2012 or actual project start date which is September 2010? I am sharing the sample-

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is issued to confirm that <<Client>> has engaged <<Employer Name>> for the following projects:

Project Name(s) : YYYY YYYY YYYY XX
    Nature of the Project : Software Development

In order to complete the project(s), <<Client>> has engaged <<Employer Name>> to provide appropriate education, experience and skill. <<Employer Name>> has selected <<My Name>> to render his services on these projects. <<My Name>> has been working on these projects for the <<Client>> from <<<??????>>> and as of now there is no anticipated end date for these projects.

Also do we need to mention the end date which is Nov 2013 or I can write like no anticipated end date for this project?

Please do reply as i don't have much time left. Thanks for your help in prior.

Around 25 views, but no reponse.
    Seniors/Experts- Please advise. Thanks

Comment

That's fine.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X