Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for I797 documents to receive after H1B Extension Approval.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for I797 documents to receive after H1B Extension Approval.

Today(Jan 14th 2013) my H1B Extension has been approved in USCIS website, Can any one let me know how many days will it take to receive my documents so that I can send them to India for my spouse visa process to go ahead.

Really appreciate for the quick response.

Don't send your original I-797 to your wife. Just send a copy(PDF). You can get that by subscribing to the case status on USCIS or from your employer whoever applied for it.

Comment

If you send your original, consulate officers nowadays are asking the spouses to ask their husbands to come and get the stamping done.

Comment

Originally posted by ugopi15 View Post
        If you send your original, consulate officers nowadays are asking the spouses to ask their husbands to come and get the stamping done.
        But how many days will it take to get those documents ?

Comment

It will take 2 to 3 weeks max.

ugopi don't spread false information. Generally, they don't need the original but it is better send it. I have not seen a single case where consular officer asked the applicant to apply with the spouse here.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
            It will take 2 to 3 weeks max.

ugopi don't spread false information. Generally, they don't need the original but it is better send it. I have not seen a single case where consular officer asked the applicant to apply with the spouse here.
            Thanks kabkaba.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X