H1B to H4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B to H4

H1B Transferred from Company A to B on Regular processing. H1B denied!. My wife is in H1B.

1. Do i need to go to India in order transfer my status to H4 Visa Or can I transfer from US itself?
    2. My I94 is valid till Nov'2013 with Company A's H1B. Can i apply new H1B thru Company C since Company B is not willing to process again!.. Is it possible to apply new H1B thru Company C (not on regular quota)

Originally posted by jackburlock View Post
    H1B Transferred from Company A to B on Regular processing. H1B denied!. My wife is in H1B.

1. Do i need to go to India in order transfer my status to H4 Visa Or can I transfer from US itself?
    2. My I94 is valid till Nov'2013 with Company A's H1B. Can i apply new H1B thru Company C since Company B is not willing to process again!.. Is it possible to apply new H1B thru Company C (not on regular quota)
    1. Did you quit company A ?
    2. If 1 is yes, you probably should hurry and apply for COS to H4. Company C can file a cap-exempt petition for you (assuming you haven't consumed all 6 years on H1b)
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

[QUOTE=happybuddha;291549]1. Did you quit company A ?

Jack: Yes I quit Company A and payroll run on Company B too. Can i transfer my H1 to H4 while i am in US itself?

2. If 1 is yes, you probably should hurry and apply for COS to H4. Company C can file a cap-exempt petition for you (assuming you haven't consumed all 6 years on H1b)

JacK: I am in US only for last 4 Years.. What is Cap-exempt? Is it 65k quota every year?

Thanks for your reply HappyBuddha... /QUOTE]
      Last edited by jackburlock; 01-18-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X