Passport not received after 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport not received after 3 months

I appeared for the H1 stamping interview on Oct 11th 2012.
    VO asked for some documents which I submitted there itself.
    After that since 3 months no response from the embassy, nor did they ask for any additional doc. requirement.

I kept on contacting the customer service center if any additional documents are required from my end, but they kept on mentioning that embassy would get in touch with you if they require any documents.

We contacted the congressmen, after whose intervention the embassy sent a 221g letter with a case number mentioning the list of documents which i haven't submitted yet.
    That slip was never given to me, nor at the time of interview and neither during this 3 month period.
    the documents mentioned in the same(some which were mentioned in the slip given at the time of interview) also I did submit at the time of interview itself.

Any suggestions please??
    Me and my daughter are stuck in india since 3+ months

Sorry to hear that...can understand your frustration and patience ... But now since they have requested documents,it will take 3-4 more weeks to process after submission...have some more patience...

Originally posted by tester15 View Post
    I appeared for the H1 stamping interview on Oct 11th 2012.
    VO asked for some documents which I submitted there itself.
    After that since 3 months no response from the embassy, nor did they ask for any additional doc. requirement.

I kept on contacting the customer service center if any additional documents are required from my end, but they kept on mentioning that embassy would get in touch with you if they require any documents.

We contacted the congressmen, after whose intervention the embassy sent a 221g letter with a case number mentioning the list of documents which i haven't submitted yet.
    That slip was never given to me, nor at the time of interview and neither during this 3 month period.
    the documents mentioned in the same(some which were mentioned in the slip given at the time of interview) also I did submit at the time of interview itself.

Any suggestions please??
    Me and my daughter are stuck in india since 3+ months

Comment

Really sorry to hear that.

God Speed your procedure.

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse View Post
      Sorry to hear that...can understand your frustration and patience ... But now since they have requested documents,it will take 3-4 more weeks to process after submission...have some more patience...
      Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X