Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent -- Till what time one can edit/submit modified DS160?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent -- Till what time one can edit/submit modified DS160?

I wanted to know till what time one can submit modified DS160 when appointment is already scheduled?
    Monthly salary which has been mentioned in DS160 is less than mentioned in petition,
    so do I need to modify DS 160 or explaining to VO officer will enough?

Kakaba, Shervin, Immihelp pls. respond
    Last edited by NeoStar; 01-21-2013, 01:53 PM.

Originally posted by NeoStar View Post
    I wanted to know till what time one can submit modified DS160 when appointment is already scheduled?
    Monthly salary which has been mentioned in DS160 is less than mentioned in petition,
    so do I need to modify DS 160 or explaining to VO officer will enough?

Kakaba, Shervin, Immihelp pls. respond
    anyone please....

Comment

How big is the difference? If the mentioned salary is greater than or equal to the LCA amount, you should be fine.

I am not familiar with making changes to DS160. It was not possible earlier, but they have made some changes to the procedure recently.

Call the third party service that Consulate uses (US travel docs or something), they may be able to help you.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
        How big is the difference? If the mentioned salary is greater than or equal to the LCA amount, you should be fine.

I am not familiar with making changes to DS160. It was not possible earlier, but they have made some changes to the procedure recently.

Call the third party service that Consulate uses (US travel docs or something), they may be able to help you.

Thanks Kabkaba. Mentioned salary in DS 160 is equal to LCA while petition salary is greater than what mentioned in LCA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X