Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa and I 94 which one to consider

Hi
    I am on H1B valid till 25th Feb 2014 when I arrived US I got I-94 valid till 15 sep 2015.
    My question is which date I need to consider to stay and work in US , till H1B validity or I-94 validity?
    Please help
    Thanks
    PGS

Originally posted by mail2pgs View Post
    Hi
    I am on H1B valid till 25th Feb 2014 when I arrived US I got I-94 valid till 15 sep 2015.
    My question is which date I need to consider to stay and work in US , till H1B validity or I-94 validity?
    Please help
    Thanks
    PGS
    If your stay of 6 Years is not getting over before 15 Sep 2015 you can continue to work with your current employer til 15 ep 2015. Also, if you leave US after 25th Feb 2014 you need to get a new visa in order to return unless you have a GC filed in which case the eligibility will change.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Is the petition valid until 2015? If so you can remain and work in the US until the I-94 date. Visa in your passport is only an entry document.

If petition is also expiring in 2014, it is likely that the 2015 date was given by mistake and you should make arrangements for extension or departure by the petition expiry date.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X