H1 premium for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 premium for 2014

Hi I am on h4 and going to apply h1 this year April.. Can I apply h1 in premium process..? if so how much time will take to approve..?
    I know that I need to start working from October though H1 gets approved earlier to that.

Originally posted by universal View Post
    Hi I am on h4 and going to apply h1 this year April.. Can I apply h1 in premium process..? if so how much time will take to approve..?
    I know that I need to start working from October though H1 gets approved earlier to that.
    Its the employer who has to bear the cost. Its illegal for employees to pay that fees. Nonetheless this is what the USCIS website states, note this doesnt include lawyer fees in case you use lawyer services for document preparation:

Base filing fee:

$325

American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act of 1998 (ACWIA) fee:

(see H-1B Data Collection and Filing Fee Exemption Supplement, Part B):

$750 for employers with 1 to 25 full-time equivalent employees, unless exempt
    $1,500 for employers with 26 or more full-time equivalent employees, unless exempt

Fraud Prevention and Detection fee:

$500 to be submitted with a request for initial H-1B status or with a request for a beneficiary already in H-1B status to change employers (does not apply to Chile/Singapore H-1B1 petitions)

Public Law 111-230:

$2,000 to be submitted by a petitioner which employs 50 or more employees in the United States where more than 50 percent of its employees in the United States are in H-1B or L-1 nonimmigrant status.
    must be submitted with a request for initial H-1B status or a request for a beneficiary already in H-1B status to change employers

Premium Processing fee:

$1,225 for employers seeking Premium Processing Service

This is not legal advice.

Comment

H1 premium for 2014

Thank you for the quick and additional information..I understand that we can apply a new H1 in premium process.. Can we apply new H1b with Inhouse project or client project?? Which one has high possibility of getting h1 approved ??

Comment

Approved..

Hi my h1 got picked in the lottery and got approved .. Cap 2014., 😀 kept client letter..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X