Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa for babies

Hi,

I have 3 babies and this week my wife is applying for all for H4 Visa. I entered in US last year in April on B1 and now I am in US on H1B and I went for H1B status change from B1. I have couple of questions:

1. Do form DS-160 is also require for my 3 babies?
    2. If yes, then its the same process which my wife will follow while replying?
    3. As I did my status change, do she need to carry some other extra document or cautious. She will cary, visa, 1-797, my passport copy, pay stub, bank statement, LCA copy, her and kids passports along with photographs, offer letter and Ds-160 forms with bank receipts.

Regards,
    Meraj

Originally posted by meraj_khan View Post
    Hi,

I have 3 babies and this week my wife is applying for all for H4 Visa. I entered in US last year in April on B1 and now I am in US on H1B and I went for H1B status change from B1. I have couple of questions:

1. Do form DS-160 is also require for my 3 babies? -- Yes
    2. If yes, then its the same process which my wife will follow while replying? -- Yes, except they will not be interviewed
    3. As I did my status change, do she need to carry some other extra document or cautious. She will cary, visa, 1-797, my passport copy, pay stub, bank statement, LCA copy, her and kids passports along with photographs, offer letter and Ds-160 forms with bank receipts. -- That's fine

Regards,
    Meraj
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

3. As I did my status change, do she need to carry some other extra document or cautious. She will cary, visa, 1-797, my passport copy, pay stub, bank statement, LCA copy, her and kids passports along with photographs, offer letter and Ds-160 forms with bank receipts.
      Only copies of all the above shall suffice. Carrying an employment verification letter also helps. good luck.
      This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Hi,

1. Do form DS-160 is also require for my 3 babies?
        2. If yes, then its the same process which my wife will follow while replying?

Regards,
        Meraj

Meraj,

Iam also in same boat. Iam planning to attend visa in next month. Just wanted to know your wife and kida got the H4 visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X