Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Renewal sent peition back to the USCIS and now Withdraw petition after 1 year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Renewal sent peition back to the USCIS and now Withdraw petition after 1 year

Came here last year December 2011 for H1B renewal. The consulate sent my petition back to the USCIS.
    Now after waiting for 1 year since there is no answer from the USCIS, my employer has filed to the USCIS to withdraw my petition.
    My questions are.
    1. Is withdrawing the petition make my history bad?
    2. Once they cancelled the petition can I apply on New H1B or B1B2 or any other visa.
    3. How long does USCIS take to cancel the peition.
    4. What could be the outcome if we send the application to withdrwa the petition.
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thank you .
    Sincerely
    Nick.

Originally posted by npatel063 View Post
    Came here last year December 2011 for H1B renewal. The consulate sent my petition back to the USCIS.
    Now after waiting for 1 year since there is no answer from the USCIS, my employer has filed to the USCIS to withdraw my petition.
    My questions are.
    1. Is withdrawing the petition make my history bad? -- No
    2. Once they cancelled the petition can I apply on New H1B or B1B2 or any other visa. -- You don't have to wait for that. You can apply at any time.
    3. How long does USCIS take to cancel the peition. -- It makes no difference to you.
    4. What could be the outcome if we send the application to withdrwa the petition. -- The petition will be revoked.
    Looking forward to your reply.
    Thank you .
    Sincerely
    Nick.
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X