Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Hey All,

After long time i have decided to join this forum and post my issue.

Visa Interview date : 24 Aug 2012 (Got 221(g) for Administrative Process) In Hyderabad consulate

Got a mail from hyd consulate to submit passport finally on 10 Jan 2013, I have submited my passport, 221(g) via Bangalore VFS office.

After that i start tracking my passport via send a mail to [email protected], And i can see incrementally status getting changed till 22nd. After 22nd if am send mail with my passport # am getting reply back as 'There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.'

Am really no sure what above message meant. I called VFS droped couple mail they dont have any proper update. Only suggestion what they say is keep checking https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ website for updates. Only change after so many month i can see status updated date to 18th Jan 2013 thats it.

Actually i lost all the hopes abt the visa, All of sudden i got the mail after 4+ month to submit my passport. Am noy sure how to react on this. Its really frustrating time.

How many days do consulate keeps the passport?
    Can we ask for passport if there is any official trip to other countries? Whats the process if we can?

Thanks in advance.......

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

Hiii,

you may get PP with stamping in few days... it seems.

here is my case details:

I have attended interview on Dec 17th in Hyd got 221G White Admin Processing. Passports, I797 and etc are with consulate only, no status message till now (email or call).
    Case number still showing regular message .

Originally posted by gooty View Post
    Hey All,

After long time i have decided to join this forum and post my issue.

Visa Interview date : 24 Aug 2012 (Got 221(g) for Administrative Process) In Hyderabad consulate

Got a mail from hyd consulate to submit passport finally on 10 Jan 2013, I have submited my passport, 221(g) via Bangalore VFS office.

After that i start tracking my passport via send a mail to [email protected], And i can see incrementally status getting changed till 22nd. After 22nd if am send mail with my passport # am getting reply back as 'There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.'

Am really no sure what above message meant. I called VFS droped couple mail they dont have any proper update. Only suggestion what they say is keep checking https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ website for updates. Only change after so many month i can see status updated date to 18th Jan 2013 thats it.

Actually i lost all the hopes abt the visa, All of sudden i got the mail after 4+ month to submit my passport. Am noy sure how to react on this. Its really frustrating time.

How many days do consulate keeps the passport?
    Can we ask for passport if there is any official trip to other countries? Whats the process if we can?

Thanks in advance.......
    Reddy

Comment

no status on passport after getting approval

I had an appoinment on FEB 04(only yesturday) and the VO had given a white document saying visa is approved.
      But in my case what happened is i gave the VO only my new passport(as the old one was expiring in 3 months).While making the online appointment i had booked the appointment using old passport.But while at the OFC,they have made the correction (also in new DS-160 i made the correction).Only thinking if i was supposed to give the old passport also...as currently there is no status on my passport.Anyone had this issue please comment.

Comment

My Status CECA website shows Ready

There was status change on 5th Feb 2013 sayings its ready with following message.

Case Creation Date: 24-Aug-2012
        Status Updated Date: 05-Feb-2013

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

I was confused about this regarding am i suppose to attend an reinterview. I called up VFS they said if i get any mail are call from consulate then i can. Which i didnt get any intimation from any one.

Did any see there status as ready after submitting passport( 221(G) ) ? Today is 7th Feb 2013, I dont see any status change on CEAC website.

Comment

There was status change on 5th Feb 2013 sayings its ready with following message.

Status Updated Date: 05-Feb-2013

Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days. If no interview was required, please check back in two business days for the status of your application.

I was confused about this regarding am i suppose to attend an reinterview. I called up VFS they said if i get any mail are call from consulate then i can. Which i didnt get any intimation from any one.

Did any see there status as ready after submitting passport( 221(G) ) ? Today is 7th Feb 2013, I dont see any status change on CEAC website.

I think you will be getting good news anytime from now. Did you get interviewed at Mumbai consulate ? Have you checked the PDF file on the website ? may be your case number has appeared on pdf file !

Please let us know how does it go ?
          Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

My Status back to Administrative Processing

Status Updated Date: 08-Feb-2013

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Am not sure whats happening now. I have lost all hopes.

Comment

CEAC status changed to ISSUED

I can see status change to Issued on 11 Feb 2013 in CEAC web site.

Status Updated Date: 11-Feb-2013

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.

Am not sure what does this mean, Even after the status is changed to ISSUED [email protected] is saying no update on passport for given #.

Am confused,frustrated and alot to say.

Comment

Got my passport with stamped

Got my passport with stamped. Thanks GOD and all.

Comment

Got my passport with stamped. Thanks GOD and all.
                  Congratulations Gooty!

It is a wonderful news.

Please recap your whole case.
                  Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Hi..my interview was on 06 feb..and they collect ed passport and gave 221g..today status date got updated..but still under admin processing

Comment

Admin Processing again

Hello all,

Just like gooty I have a similar case. My interview was on the 14th of Nov 2012 and I was placed under admin processing I finally got a call on the 11th of Jan 2013 to submitt my passport that my visa has been approved but I couldn't send in my passport as I was busy with work and also applied for a visa to Hungary.

The Hungarian embassy with held my passport from 19th of Dec and finally sent it back to me on the 8th of Feb after battling with them. Then I submitted my passport to the U.S consulate on the 11th of Feb 2013 for the stamping and was asked to come and get it on the 14th of Feb 2013 but I went and it wasn't ready I tried to track it on the [email protected] but it says "there is no update for the passport number submitted". So with the help of this site I found out I could check it on

Which I did only yesterday 19th of Feb 2013 and found out it was on Admin processing again. I am wondering why it has gone back to Admin Processing again.

Please advice.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Cary,

Can you please share your if you have got any updates.. I am stuck with similar problem... TIA

Gooty,
                        Congrats

Originally posted by cary2326 View Post
                        I had an appoinment on FEB 04(only yesturday) and the VO had given a white document saying visa is approved.
                        But in my case what happened is i gave the VO only my new passport(as the old one was expiring in 3 months).While making the online appointment i had booked the appointment using old passport.But while at the OFC,they have made the correction (also in new DS-160 i made the correction).Only thinking if i was supposed to give the old passport also...as currently there is no status on my passport.Anyone had this issue please comment.

Comment

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Hi to all,

I just had my interview last june 17, 2013. I was made to return in the afternoon for a 2nd interview, they put it into writing and had me signed. They never confirmed if my visa was aproved instead kept all my documents including the originals as well as my passport and instructed me to wait for it to be mailed to my house.

First time I've checked my passport status last june 22, it posts " passport still with post and the 2nd time just last july 5, it posted "there is no status update available..." Upon checking my CEAC status , still no changes even the date when I first visited the site , still june 20 and states admin. process... Pls anybody with similar case as mine help me, explain what these means ...thank you.
                          Last edited by Nikkee; 07-06-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkee View Post
                            Hi to all,

I just had my interview last june 17, 2013. I was made to return in the afternoon for a 2nd interview, they put it into writing and had me signed. They never confirmed if my visa was aproved instead kept all my documents including the originals as well as my passport and instructed me to wait for it to be mailed to my house.

First time I've checked my passport status last june 22, it posts " passport still with post and the 2nd time just last july 5, it posted "there is no status update available..." Upon checking my CEAC status , still no changes even the date when I first visited the site , still june 20 and states admin. process... Pls anybody with similar case as mine help me, explain what these means ...thank you.
                            The exact same situation!! Any update on ur case??

Comment

Hi,
                              Did you get your visa stamped? I am in the same situation as yours.

I had visa interview on 27th Nov, 2013 and got an email to submit my passport on 17th Dec, 2013. I submitted my passport on 19th Dec, 2013 and I saw my status changing to "ready" on 26th Dec, 2013 and back to administrative processing on the same day and till today no update.

Please share your results..

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X