X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B from two different employers one through consular process othere as COS

Hi All,

Please advise on my case:

I am working in USA with employer A on L1B,Both visa and I94 will be expire on 25 June 2013.So my same employer A is now applying
    for fresh H1B in April 2013 through Consular process.At the same time I also have the option to apply for H1B through Employer B
    also but through COS i.e. L1B TO H1B.Now my question is
    Is it valid to apply for H1B from two employer one as Consular process and another as L1B to H1B as COS?

Thanks,

Originally posted by shirdisai1 View Post
    Hi All,

Please advise on my case:

I am working in USA with employer A on L1B,Both visa and I94 will be expire on 25 June 2013.So my same employer A is now applying
    for fresh H1B in April 2013 through Consular process.At the same time I also have the option to apply for H1B through Employer B
    also but through COS i.e. L1B TO H1B.Now my question is
    Is it valid to apply for H1B from two employer one as Consular process and another as L1B to H1B as COS?

Thanks,
    If it is fresh H1 then the H1 start date can only be 01-Oct-2013 or later. In that case if you want to process COS you will also need to apply for L1 extension too and get it approved in order for you to be in valid status from 25 June till 01-Oct-2013. Also, without L1 extension approval your COS would not be valid and might get approved as consular process.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X