Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa interview not returned passport, LCA and I-129 forms

Hi All,

Today i attended H1B visa interview at New Delhi and i got 221(g) INA. and my passport, LCA and I-129 forms not returned and finally VO said 'with in couple of weeks' you will get ur passport. What would be the status in my case ?

221g white paper

Mine is also same, interviewed at hyd Dec 17th, Passports and I797 retained by VO, no update till now.

did you check your case online at CEAC website?

Originally posted by rams6382 View Post
    Hi All,

Today i attended H1B visa interview at New Delhi and i got 221(g) INA. and my passport, LCA and I-129 forms not returned and finally VO said 'with in couple of weeks' you will get ur passport. What would be the status in my case ?
    Reddy

Comment

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.....

Comment

Good luck guys! I was told the same by the VO I am still waiting for my passport from last 6 months. I am not trying to scare you. They returned all my Papers except the passport at the time of interview.

Don't give up!

Comment

For passport tracking i have used '[email protected]' email to track my passport status, current status is 'The current status of your passport is Ready For Pickup.' can ony one let me know what it means ?

Comment

Passport Status

Hi,

what did you send an email to [email protected]?

did you check your passport status at https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/applnforms...rpassport.aspx ?

For passport tracking i have used '[email protected]' email to track my passport status, current status is 'The current status of your passport is Ready For Pickup.' can ony one let me know what it means ?
            Reddy

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Hi,

did you check your passport status at https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/applnforms...rpassport.aspx ?
              You keep the subject empty.

Hit enter on the first line of email
              and in second line put your passport number.

It is an automated system so dont write anything else except your Passport number
              Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Passport Status

Will get the same status as VFS site or diffrent?

Originally posted by hawkeye13 View Post
                You keep the subject empty.

Hit enter on the first line of email
                and in second line put your passport number.

It is an automated system so dont write anything else except your Passport number
                Reddy

Comment

Hi,

What you r getting in VFS site with ur passport no. ? when i tried in VFS its saying 'No records found'.
                  Last edited by rams6382; 02-12-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Will get the same status as VFS site or diffrent?
                    Dont know that, I have a blue 221g and they havent asked me for my passport :-)

But i did send email to that email address just to check.
                    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Passport Status

i am getting.. No records found, kindly check your Passport number

What you r getting in VFS site with ur passport no. ? when i tried in VFS its saying 'No records found'.
                      - - - Updated - - -

I got the following status for my passport number

There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

i am getting.. No records found, kindly check your Passport number
                      Reddy

Comment

H1B VIsa interiew in delhi consulate

on 4th january 2013 i went for h1b visa interview in delhi consultate. VO kept my passport and gave me white slip saying want to chk your documents and withing 2 weeks you'll get reply but now its 6th week but no response. is it happened with someone else too?

Comment

Originally posted by sukhmankaur08 View Post
                          on 4th january 2013 i went for h1b visa interview in delhi consultate. VO kept my passport and gave me white slip saying want to chk your documents and withing 2 weeks you'll get reply but now its 6th week but no response. is it happened with someone else too?
                          Did you get any cal from 'New Delhi Consulate' ? Because today i got a cal from direct New Delhi Consulate and she has taken a interview like main interview and asked all questions...can any one explain me what's going on in my case.

Comment

Hi,

Did you get any cal from 'New Delhi Consulate' ? Because today i got a cal from direct New Delhi Consulate and she has taken a interview like main interview and asked all questions...can any one explain me what's going on in my case.

Comment

Passport return delay after H1B Visa Interview in Hyderabad Consulate

I also went for VISA interview (H1B) in Hyderabad on Feb 11th, 2013. I was not issued any 221g as well and my VISA was approved by the VO. However, its been 15th day today and passport tracker still shows "No status update for the passport number submitted".

Is there anyone had the similer situation with Hyd consulate? Your inputs are greatly appriciated.

Thanks,
                              Spanta

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X