compliance issue on H1 LCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compliance issue on H1 LCA

I recently joined an prestigious employer A for working on a client B at location X. I have been asked to resign from my previous company and join. When I was in the process of movement, HR told me that opportunity with client B didnt work out so they have to find another employer. There was no place to go, so HR asked me to move to location Z to my family till we find the client.

My LCA and H1 was for client B at location X, while waiting for new project, my payroll was running for location Y, which I do NOT have LCA.

Employer found this is a compliance issue, and they stopped my payroll. And asking me to move to India in a weeks time.

I would like to know how its going to affect my visa, or my legal status. If its goin to affect my future travel to US, or visa to US? Whats employers responsibility regarding this situation, if they should follow some procedure to correct it, if the taxes for location X should be fiiled or if amendment for location Z should be obtained.

I do not see anybody working on the situation, though they are trying to deport me. I want to see from my perspective what are my options.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X