Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer from India

Hi All,

I got my H1B visa stamped from my current employer for one year and Valid till Dec2013.
    I have never travelled to US. Now I got a better offer from another organization in India.
    So is it possible to transfer the Visa from India?
    Can my current employer cancel my stamped H1B Visa? If so what can I do next?

Thanks in Advance

H1B transfer from India

Yes, you can transfer your h1 to other employer while you are in india and provide ur copy of approved petition to your new employer to proceed the same.

The current employer can only revoke your petition not your visa stamped on your passport. So, once it is transfer to your new employer, you
    Can use that petition and current stamped visa to enter into US. I would suggest you to request your new employer to process the transfer in Premium mode which would help you to get the result in 15days. My best wishes to
    You.

Comment

Thanks you kadkhiq81 for your response.
      I have one more question. Can my new employer start transferring my visa while I'm working for my current employer?
      Because I need to serve two months notice period in the current organization.

Comment

H1B transfer from India

Yes, you can very well do that and I would suggest you to put down your paper once after your h1 transfer get approved.

Comment

Thank you kadkhiq81.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X