Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b Transfer Inflated Resume (Resume conflict)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer Inflated Resume (Resume conflict)

Hi, I am on H1b Visa and and work for company A, company A applied for my H1b visa in 2011 on my original resume and it was approved, now I am a consultant and work for company B, company B wants to hire me and transfer my Visa, my concern is when company A sent me to their client company B..they inflated my resume with extra experience..company B will file my H1b transfer using this inflated resume, will this affect my H1 approval? does changing resume affect H1b approval. Start date of my work experience for original resume for which I was approved is Nov 2007 but my inflated resume has it as May 2005. Please advice.

There will be a resume conflict between original resume submitted while applying for H1(Approved) and resume while applying for extension & transfer (Not Started yet) if I submit inflated resume. Will this affect the decision?

Thanks !
    Vaidehi

Originally posted by Shejal Karnik View Post
    Hi, I am on H1b Visa and and work for company A, company A applied for my H1b visa in 2011 on my original resume and it was approved, now I am a consultant and work for company B, company B wants to hire me and transfer my Visa, my concern is when company A sent me to their client company B..they inflated my resume with extra experience..company B will file my H1b transfer using this inflated resume, will this affect my H1 approval? does changing resume affect H1b approval. Start date of my work experience for original resume for which I was approved is Nov 2007 but my inflated resume has it as May 2005. Please advice.

There will be a resume conflict between original resume submitted while applying for H1(Approved) and resume while applying for extension & transfer (Not Started yet) if I submit inflated resume. Will this affect the decision?

Thanks !
    Vaidehi
    Were you required to get an education evaluation for A ? And will B do an edu eval again ? Which eval will be used in case you apply for GC ?
    **** resume. ****/Inflated salary. Now real/inflated headaches.
    But, hey, who cares ? 95% of desi's I know, work this way and are happy in their ignorance and rich in finances, while the real guys aren't. But am sure you will be fine.
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X