Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last year H1B rejected. Can I apply this year with same petitioner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year H1B rejected. Can I apply this year with same petitioner?

Hi All,

I applied H1B in 2012 with XYZ company and attended for interview in Sep 2012. Interviewer asked about client letter (from company ABC as mentioned in LCA) and that time I didn't produced it. They issued 221 B and asked to sumbit the documents in Jan2013. my petitioner provided other company document 123 (not ABC) and I submit the same. USCIS rejected my petition and VISA as I didn't submit the document from ABC.

So, my employer/petitioner is saying that they will apply for this year with strong documentation right from the initial stage.

Can I apply this year with same petitioner?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Kishore

Originally posted by IAMKISHORE View Post
    Hi All,

I applied H1B in 2012 with XYZ company and attended for interview in Sep 2012. Interviewer asked about client letter (from company ABC as mentioned in LCA) and that time I didn't produced it. They issued 221 B and asked to sumbit the documents in Jan2013. my petitioner provided other company document 123 (not ABC) and I submit the same. USCIS rejected my petition and VISA as I didn't submit the document from ABC.

So, my employer/petitioner is saying that they will apply for this year with strong documentation right from the initial stage.

Can I apply this year with same petitioner?

Please help me.

Thanks,
    Kishore
    Yes you can.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X