Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I apply Malaysia working visa during H1B petition

Hi ,

My current situation is as following. I am out of US and only hold B1 visa, and I've found an employer who will file H1B petition on my behalf this April. But it is until Oct before new H1B holder can work in the US. And during these days from now to Oct, can I change another job (a job outside US, nothing to do with H1B) ? And the job may require me to apply Malaysia working visa, will that process affect the H1B petition process ?

Thanks !

I don't see any problem with that.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      I don't see any problem with that.
      Thanks a lot for your reply.

The problems is, when I fill the H1B petition, I need to upload all my visa pages of my passport. And there is no Malaysia visa, but when I ask for H1B stamping, there will be one more foreign visa there. Does this kind of inconsistent matter ? And the most recent employer section also changed between petition fill and H1B stamping, does this matter either ?

Comment

By the way, anybody who have experience of changing a job during waiting for H1B visa effective ? That's so long a time, I guess many may change their jobs. Should we notify our H1B employer ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X