Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension - 6 years completed, receivede RFE

Hi,

My 6th year H1 is going to be expired on March25th, 2013, so my I-94. I have approved I-140. I got a RFE on my case. My employer has responded back to RFE with in a week. The last update on my case is "15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case". Today is the 8th day from the date when employer/attorney responded back to RFE. Still there is no update.

Can you someone tell me generally when USCIS can take the decision after they received RFE response.
    Hopefully my extension will be approved.

If in case they deny my h1 extension petition before few days of my I-94 expires,
    1) Is it possible that I can file for h1 transfer/extension with another employer.
    2) in case If I do receive denial before 2 or 3 days of my I-94 expires, so that I can not apply for the visa transfer and I have to leave USA. Can it be possible for me to file for an extension with a different employer after I left USA.

Please advise.

Thanks
    Ravi.

Don't worry

Hello,
    You should not worry but worry a little :-). It will be updated soon. In most cases I have seen it gets approved and hope the same for you.
    Normally it get updated within 2 hours but can take a day or so.. Keep your fingers crossed but I am feeling its gonna be "APPROVED' :-)

Thanks
    Mohan

Comment

Originally posted by Mohan Vermani View Post
      Hello,
      You should not worry but worry a little :-). It will be updated soon. In most cases I have seen it gets approved and hope the same for you.
      Normally it get updated within 2 hours but can take a day or so.. Keep your fingers crossed but I am feeling its gonna be "APPROVED' :-)

Thanks
      Mohan
      Thanks Mohan. Still no update.

Comment

No worries! Normal

Don't worry! It looks to be another intermediate status...usually happens and stops clock when they come to a decision (approve/deny/RFE etc.)..
        Mine has got approved after around 6 hours....

Hope for the Best!...

Comment

Originally posted by gotoabroad View Post
          Don't worry! It looks to be another intermediate status...usually happens and stops clock when they come to a decision (approve/deny/RFE etc.)..
          Mine has got approved after around 6 hours....

Hope for the Best!...
          Finally, approved!!!!

Thanks for the response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X