Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresher for H1B Visa from INDIA

Hello,

I am from INDIA & as I have shown interest for H1B with US employer, I have passed the evaluation process & the employer has sent me "Employment Offer" with other letters stating all Terms & Conditions.

My designation is "Computer & Network System Administrator", for which I am more suitable being expertise in LINUX, AIX,Unix System & Network Administration with security.

The offered salary would be 65,000 US$ if I get H1B stamping & joining on 1st Oct,2013 in USA NJ Office.

So, my question is

* 65,000 US$ is my gross income & after tax deduction, I may get approx 4000 US$ Per Month. Is it true? It is known to me that "Tax Rates" are different state wise.

* How much time (In months) it will take if I want to have my wife with me in USA on H4?

* Apart from other docs, I have received below list of documents, which I need to sign & sent back to them.

1) CONDUCT & RESPONSIBILITY AGREEMENT

2) CLIENT INTERVIEW HOLD & NON-SOLICITATION AGREEMENT

3) PSA (PERSONAL SERVICE AGREEMENT)

Any of the above 3 documents are representing BOND signing from employer?

Regards,
    NVBLUE

Hi NVBLUE,

This is just a decent salary, most of the employer's are offering these days? It depends on the experience level what you have and the demand for the field you are working one?
    But, did they charge you anything for Visa processing? If not, go with them and land in US later you can decide.

You can take your wife along with you (subject to condition if both of you go for visa stamping together, this is advisable too rather going alone in order to avoid any rejection).

Wish you all the best and accept the offer :-)

Comment

thanks friend.

Hello tilak bhai,

Thanks for the prompt response. They charge nothing for H1B filing @ one of my relative in USA is in touch with the employer.

My question is, presently they haven't asked any documents of my wife, means they will apply later on for H4.

I am working as a Sr.System.Admin on linux,aix,hp unix is platform with network security expertise on juniper firewall utm.

Have you ever been to usa on work visa? Your profile is saying that you belong to SAP in Bangalore.

Where are you right now?

Nishith

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X