Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed about Immigration check at port of entry

Hi,

I am in a odd situation. I am issued H1B visa 2 weeks ago for a small company. 1 week after my visa issued, another applicant from same company denied Visa saying the company provided client contract information is fraudulent and they asked him to sign a document saying the company provided information is fraudulent and they returned his passport.

Now i am worried about immigration check at port of entry, not sure if i will be similar questions and whether they will allow me in or not. If anybody having any idea about this scenario, please suggest.

Originally posted by aksvp View Post
    Hi,

I am in a odd situation. I am issued H1B visa 2 weeks ago for a small company. 1 week after my visa issued, another applicant from same company denied Visa saying the company provided client contract information is fraudulent and they asked him to sign a document saying the company provided information is fraudulent and they returned his passport.

Now i am worried about immigration check at port of entry, not sure if i will be similar questions and whether they will allow me in or not. If anybody having any idea about this scenario, please suggest.
    If the company is indeed doing fraud then you should be worried as you risk of being deported from Port of Entry, if the company is genuine and the other applicant was rejected due to some misunderstanding and in sufficient documents, then you should be ok. Make sure you carry all valid genuine company related documents.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X