Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Travel when Principal Applicant Changes Job

Hi All,

I'm currently in US on an H1B Visa. My Wife residing in India had her H4 Stamped. For Personal reason she could not travel immediately. Now i'm currently planning to switch jobs. I got an offer from another Employer.

Can my wife still travel with old Visa stampede with Previous employer petition as principal applicant. Does she still need to appear in US Consulate for Stamping H4 Visa again.

Can some throw more light on this. Do i need to wait in changing Jobs until my wife joins me in US

Originally posted by vaish.sat View Post
    Hi All,

I'm currently in US on an H1B Visa. My Wife residing in India had her H4 Stamped. For Personal reason she could not travel immediately. Now i'm currently planning to switch jobs. I got an offer from another Employer.

Can my wife still travel with old Visa stampede with Previous employer petition as principal applicant. Does she still need to appear in US Consulate for Stamping H4 Visa again.

Can some throw more light on this. Do i need to wait in changing Jobs until my wife joins me in US
    She just needs to carry a copy of your new petition whenever she travels.
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X