Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing Job when H1-B is under processing. (Now is OPT still have STEM OPT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Job when H1-B is under processing. (Now is OPT still have STEM OPT)

Hello.
    (pls need to decide soon.Any quick answers will help me to decide whether to apply for H1 or just continues with STEM)

I am a Masters student now working on F1-OPT. Now my company is filing for H1B. I need to apply within the week and I need to know if I can switch Jobs When my H1-B is under processing.

I will be applying for F1- STEM extension, and would like to know if I get another offer, I can freely move to the other company without any issues or locked because of this H1B processing.

I am trying for my dream job and most positions are open only during the period till october. So I dont want to miss this opportunity for getting H1B in my current company.

Please provide guidance in this. Preferably I would apply if changing job during ANYTIME in the processing stage is possible. (because if I get an offer and if the company is not ready to wait till october for H1 transfer that may be a trouble)

I dont have any offers, I am just starting to find another one. ( Can I cancel H1b anytime and work in the new company on STEM)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X