2 H1B sponsor and withdrawal from 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 H1B sponsor and withdrawal from 1

couple of day back, I told my h1 sponsor A to withdraw my petition/case which is supposed be reach at USCIS on 1st April. I am going ahead with h1 sponsor B.

Now A is ready to withdraw but they are asking for 1000 USD as an attorney fee which the expense incurred to A for lawyer. Other wise they are saying they will do legal action which will affect my VISA/Travel to USA!!!
    Note: I am not going with A cause they had Bond of 5000USD against H1 which I signed and sent the softcopy to them.

Please advice.
    ABC

Originally posted by abc_1025 View Post
    couple of day back, I told my h1 sponsor A to withdraw my petition/case which is supposed be reach at USCIS on 1st April. I am going ahead with h1 sponsor B.

Now A is ready to withdraw but they are asking for 1000 USD as an attorney fee which the expense incurred to A for lawyer. Other wise they are saying they will do legal action which will affect my VISA/Travel to USA!!!
    Note: I am not going with A cause they had Bond of 5000USD against H1 which I signed and sent the softcopy to them.

Please advice.
    ABC

Anyone out there!!!
    Please put your thoughts...

Comment

You don't need to pay anything unless you signed an agreement with them.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X