Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green card

Hello smart ppl,

My employer is asking me to create a memorandum and justify why should they file my green card.Not sure how to create such memorandum,anybody has created such doc in the past ? My H1B is expiring in 2017 ?

I am a recently promoted Manager,do I qualify for EB1 ? I have master degree,8 years exp and sal between 90-100 .

is there anything that I have to take care right from the begining that should help me expediate GC procesing.

Thanks

Originally posted by Karan Verma View Post
    Hello smart ppl,

My employer is asking me to create a memorandum and justify why should they file my green card.Not sure how to create such memorandum,anybody has created such doc in the past ? My H1B is expiring in 2017 ?

I am a recently promoted Manager,do I qualify for EB1 ? I have master degree,8 years exp and sal between 90-100 .

is there anything that I have to take care right from the begining that should help me expediate GC procesing.

Thanks
    Thats weird, after all isnt it the employer who wishes to keep you on the payroll and has the job for you permanently? It might be time to hunt for a new employer if that is not the case.

Being a Manager, with Masters degree and sal b/w 90-100 K arent reasons to justify a EB1 or EB2 also. Talk to your immigration attorney about your eligibility.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X