Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B petition Filing from 2 different company in the same year is valid ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition Filing from 2 different company in the same year is valid ?

Hi, I'll be grateful if someone can help me by marking the answers against below doubts :

Scenario: 2 Company's A & B are filing H1B petition in this year's quota for an employee. Company 'A' doesn't know that Company 'B' is also filing the H1B Petition and vice versa.

Questions:
    (1) 'Legally' is it valid to file 2 H1B petitions under the same year quota ?
    (2) Could it led to rejection of both/any one of the petition in case Visa approving authorities come to know that 2 petitions exist for the same person in the same year quota ?
    (3) Could it led to any other kind of trouble in case that employee doesn't join the second company ?
    (4) Do they have lottery system to approve the petitions?

Its my humble request to share any link to in case this kind of information is available somewhere on internet.

Thanks a lot !
    My Best regards
    Rohan

Originally posted by rohan01 View Post
    Hi, I'll be grateful if someone can help me by marking the answers against below doubts :

Scenario: 2 Company's A & B are filing H1B petition in this year's quota for an employee. Company 'A' doesn't know that Company 'B' is also filing the H1B Petition and vice versa.

Questions:
    (1) 'Legally' is it valid to file 2 H1B petitions under the same year quota ? -- Yes, two different companies can certainly file for the same person.
    (2) Could it led to rejection of both/any one of the petition in case Visa approving authorities come to know that 2 petitions exist for the same person in the same year quota ? -- No, it will make no difference.
    (3) Could it led to any other kind of trouble in case that employee doesn't join the second company ? -- No problem.
    (4) Do they have lottery system to approve the petitions? -- No, only to accept if they receive more than annual cap.

Its my humble request to share any link to in case this kind of information is available somewhere on internet.

Thanks a lot !
    My Best regards
    Rohan
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thnaks a lot !

Hi Kabkaba, Thanks a lot for your comments on this ! Best regards, Rohan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X