X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221-G White - Admin Processing - Hyd

Hi All,

here is my details.

Interview Date: 17th Dec 2012 (Both H1 and H4) - got 221 G White with Admin processing

Passports Returned with no stamp on 03rd March 2013 (took 3 months to return our passports) but the status is still Admin Processing

i have been checking the status on CEAC website.. no luck till now..

Passports returned after 3 months with no stamp and application is still admin processing, anyone with same situation? let me know.

and all the best to all who are struck with Admin Processing...

similar

My case is similar.
    Interviewed Dec 11, 2012 but passports are still with the consulate.
    Under admin processing.

-Mirza

Comment

Hi

I have attended H1B interview in New Delhi on 8th Feb-2013 VO retained my passport, I-129 and LCA and given blank 221(g) white form with case id. Still there is no update till date in website its still showing 'Administrative Processing'....

Comment

Hello Rams

Originally posted by rams6382 View Post
        Hi

I have attended H1B interview in New Delhi on 8th Feb-2013 VO retained my passport, I-129 and LCA and given blank 221(g) white form with case id. Still there is no update till date in website its still showing 'Administrative Processing'....

Hello Rams,

Have you got any updates, I am also waiting on US embassy new Delhi. I got white form on 8th March and since then it is showing admin processing.

Thanks.

Comment

Same situation

Did you get your visa stamped now?

My wife and I had applied for J1 and J2 respective in Kolkata Consulate in July this year.. The consular gave one 221 G White to my wife and asked for further documents. Our passports are with them. They said it will take 2-4 weeks. However, still no update.It shows pending in the consular website. Earlier, when we checked the track Passport with the passport number, it used to say Passport is with the Embassy. Now yesterday when we checked it showed, " There is no status update for the passport number submitted". Dunno what's goin on, but after seeing this, we are very much tensed.
          He joining is on 17th of August 2015, but still no luck. We couldn't even buy the tickets as we were informed by them not to buy flight tickets till the visa is in hand.

God know what will happen.

I'll pray for the others who are also stuck in this 221 G white slip grind.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X