Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Stamping for Family

Hi,

I went for H1B Visa interview last week in Hyderabad and my Visa is approved. I am still in India, planning to travel to USA in a month.
    Can my family (spouse and 2 kids) attend for H4 Visa interview now (before my travel to USA)?

If Yes, what documents are required for Visa Interview. Since I am still in India, I cannot have my USA pay stubs.
    Please suggest.

Yes, they can attend for sure. All they need is a Verification letter from your employer and a no objection letter from your employer to bring family to USA.

Comment

H4 Visa Stamping for Family - Verification Letter?

Originally posted by yes.fareed View Post
      Yes, they can attend for sure. All they need is a Verification letter from your employer and a no objection letter from your employer to bring family to USA.
      Hi, Thanks for your response. Can you please confirm what a Verification Letter is ? What is its significance?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by need_info View Post
        Hi, Thanks for your response. Can you please confirm what a Verification Letter is ? What is its significance?

Thanks

Verification letter issued by your employer will verify that your are currently working with them. This letter is counted upon as initial evidence for your H-4 filing (when supported with your approval copy) as the letter issued by your employer will also address your salary and your role.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X