Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red pen marks on H4 Visa stamp

Hi,

My 3 yrs old daughter put red ball point pen marks on her H4 visa. The marks are mainly on her own photo section. Most of other information like Control#, Visa type, Issue date, Expiration date, Visa#(in red color) all are perfectly visible & untouched.

Would above case be considered as DAMAGED visa? If yes, do we need a visa stamping for her, since my wife & daughter are planning a trip to India for a month & come back to US.

Also FYI, the validity on visa is till Nov'13.

I checked with ustraveldocs customer care, but they did not reply clearly. Any one of your help on similar experiences would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Shinika1306; 04-14-2013, 10:44 AM.

Originally posted by Shinika1306 View Post
    Hi,

My 3 yrs old daughter put red ball point pen marks on her H4 visa. The marks are mainly on her own photo section. Most of other information like Control#, Visa type, Issue date, Expiration date, Visa#(in red color) all are perfectly visible & untouched.

Would above case be considered as DAMAGED visa? If yes, do we need a visa stamping for her, since my wife & daughter are planning a trip to India for a month & come back to US.

Also FYI, the validity on visa is till Nov'13.

I checked with ustraveldocs customer care, but they did not reply clearly. Any one of your help on similar experiences would be really appreciated.

Thanks!
    Passports are not toys that can be handed over to 3 Year olds. It depends upon the extent of the damage, better to show it to an experienced attorney. If indeed the same has been damaged, you would have to get a new visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Passports are not toys that can be handed over to 3 Year olds. It depends upon the extent of the damage, better to show it to an experienced attorney. If indeed the same has been damaged, you would have to get a new visa.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      @Raghvi Thanks for your advice. I know that was a huge mistake

Comment

same situation like you

hey dear can you tell me would you able to cross immigration with your visa page as right now i am in situation and my flight is on coming 18 oct,did you take new visa?please reply me asap...

Comment

same situation like you

hey dear can you tell me would you able to cross immigration with your visa page as right now i am in situation and my flight is on coming 18 oct,did you take new visa?please reply me asap...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X