Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acceptence of H1B application this year after cap is full

Hi,

I am a new user, sorry if I am posting in wrong thread etc. I need information on the application for H1B this year. I have been informed that the cap is full for this year and they accepted more than the cap quota and they will be doing the draw/lottery. My query is, are they still accepting the applications, if yes, till what date will they be accepting. If they are not, when can I apply next time?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Jitendra View Post
    Hi,

I am a new user, sorry if I am posting in wrong thread etc. I need information on the application for H1B this year. I have been informed that the cap is full for this year and they accepted more than the cap quota and they will be doing the draw/lottery. My query is, are they still accepting the applications, if yes, till what date will they be accepting. If they are not, when can I apply next time?

Thanks in advance!
    This years cap is over. And they are no longer accepting any applications, the next years cap will open only in April 2014 with H1 start date of Oct 2014.

If you want to get a work visa earlier than that you can try to find a non profit organization or university who might be willing to file a non cap subject petition for you or try L1.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitendra View Post
      Hi,

Unless you are cap-exempt, you can not apply anymore. Your next date will be the week of April 1st, 2014 for the FY2015.

(there is a small chance that the law will change)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X