Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

again 221g for h4 asking tax returns of my husband.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• again 221g for h4 asking tax returns of my husband.

i have attended interview on 16th wer i gave 221g asking my husbands pay slip. i submitted along with pp.
    now again 2 days ago i got 221g in which they mentioned" need w-2 for 2012". but my husband went to us oly a month ago.how he could give w-2 form?? what to ??
    help me.. already i submitted his pay slips for the salary he got in india n as well as in US too,

Submit a letter stating that since he was never present in the US in 2012, he does not have a W2 for 2012. Submit additional evidence such as boarding passes or airline tickets showing how he traveled in 2013.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

submitted old petition

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Submit a letter stating that since he was never present in the US in 2012, he does not have a W2 for 2012. Submit additional evidence such as boarding passes or airline tickets showing how he traveled in 2013.
      thanks for the reply. now only came to know that my husband have got new petition in that his work period states feb 2013 to feb2016. as he was sent urgently he didnt gave that copy. now i have to show a new petition to the consulate. how is that possible?? because they have asked w2 which we cant provide.

shall i submit new petition?? help me

Comment

Yes, submit the new petition as well as the letter that mentioned above.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

: again 221g for h4 asking tax returns of my husband.

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
          Yes, submit the new petition as well as the letter that mentioned above.
          thank u

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X