Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Extn : FingerPrint appointment needed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Extn : FingerPrint appointment needed??

I have US visa stamped in my passport till Apr2013 with Employer A. On June 2012, i changed my job to another employer B in US and got a fresh H1. I have my new I797 valid till Aug2014. My wife has visa stamped in her passport till April2013 and she get her new I797 too till Aug2014.

Now, my wife and daughter are going to India and i filled out DS160 for their H4 stamping. While filling out application, i found that they were eligible for Drop box option but i didnt want to use it. I preferred going for a face to face interview to avoid any problems. And while completing the application, i got one calendar to choose an interview date.
    Finally, I got my confirmation sheet with barcode for interview on June 9 2013.

Now, my friend says I cannot do a face to face interview if i am eligible for drop box. Is this true? What should i do now?
    Also do i need to book a separate appointment for finger printing? It didnt ask to book for finger printing while applying for visa online but i am hearing that people are actually making two separate appointments, one for finger prints and one for interview.

Kindly help me on this regard,
    Thanks

That is fine. Interview waiver is just an option for your convenience.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      That is fine. Interview waiver is just an option for your convenience.
      Thanks... Should i be making two appointments, one for finger printing and one for interview???

My friend had to make a finger print appointment but i did not get the option when i filled online.

Please help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X